- 500g fresh potato gnocchi
- 5ml olive oil for frying
- 1 cup light thickened cream
- 1/4 cup BLACK MAMBA Coriander Jalapeño Pesto
- 200g zucchini sliced
- 150g baby tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Cook gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Fry sliced zucchini in olive oil for about a minute then add cream, pesto and baby tomatoes. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly thickened
- Add gnocchi to cream mixture. Toss to combine. Transfer to a greased deep baking dish. Top with cheese. Cook under grill for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Garnish with fresh coriander when serving. Enjoy with a side salad.