Pineapple Coconut Individual Trifle
|Prep Time||20 min|
- 1 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- 18-20 ladyfingers
- 1 tbsp FRUIT BAT PINEAPPLE MANGO JAM
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g mascarpone (or cream cheese), room temperature
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained well
- Toast the coconut, spread coconut onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 180C for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once evenly golden, remove and set aside.
- Drain pineapple with a fine sieve. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the FRUIT BAT PINEAPPLE MANGO JAM and boiling water. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Dip the lady fingers into the jam mixture, break in half and place inside glass
- Whip cream and 1/4 cup sugar until soft peaks form. Add remaining sugar and vanilla and whip again just until stiff peaks form. Fold in mascarpone, then drained pineapple.
- Pour the mixture on top of the soaked lady fingers base.
- Add another layer of ladyfingers, spread remaining pineapple cream on top. Top with toasted coconut.
- Cover and refrigerate at least an hour before serving.