Whipped Feta with Hot Honey Roasted Strawberries
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Total Time||35 min|
- 500g fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp BLACK MAMBA HOT HONEY
- 200g feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Crusty bread (baguette)
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the strawberries, balsamic vinegar and BLACK MAMBA HOT HONEY. Spread evenly on prepared baking sheet and roast for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, make whipped feta by adding the feta cheese, greek yogurt, olive oil, and pepper to a food processor Blend ingredients together for a few minutes until smooth, scraping down with a spatula as needed. Transfer to the fridge and chill for 30-60 minutes.
- When you're ready to serve, transfer the whipped feta to a large bowl and top with roasted strawberries. Serve with toasted crusty bread for dipping. Garnish with freshly chopped basil, an extra drizzle of olive oil, and a sprinkle of black pepper.