Sweet & Spicy Baked Salmon
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Total Time||25 min|
- 1 kg salmon filet
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp BLACK MAMBA Peri-Peri Sauce
- 2 tbsp BLACK MAMBA Pineapple Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp Fish Seasoning
- 1 tbsp chopped yellow pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped red pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 230 ºC. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Place the salmon on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle the marinade mixture on the salmon, ensure that the whole fillet is well coated. Reserve some marinade for serving.
- Bake for 10 mins or until it’s cooked to your liking. Serve with marinade.