Grilled Beef Salad with Thai Chilli Dressing
|Prep Time||30 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Total Time||40 min|
- 500g skirt steak
- 100g baby spinach
- 1/2 cup mange tout
- 1/2 cup coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tsps BLACK MAMBA Cayenne Chilli Paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, mange tout, coriander, red onion, carrots. Set aside.
- To make the Thai dressing, in a small bowl combine the BLACK MAMBA Cayenne Chilli Paste, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger and olive oil.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper, grill over high heat on both sides. Transfer meat onto the cutting board to rest. Slice meat into slices.
- To assemble salad, place the tossed salad on a platter, layer the beef strips, garnish with micro herbs and sesame seeds. Serve with dressing on the side.