Spicy Charred Pineapple & Corn Salsa
|Total Time||20 min|
- 2 jalapeños finely diced
- 1 pineapple chopped
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 small red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 1 cup Fresh coriander finely chopped
- ½ cup spring onion
- 2-3 tbsp Black Mamba Pineapple Chilli Sauce
- 2-3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Prepare and chop all ingredients before hand.
- In a skillet/pan on medium heat cook the pineapple and corn together until charred. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add the charred corn and pineapple into a large bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients.
- Add in 2-3 tablespoons of Black Mamba Pineapple Chili Sauce as well as 2-3 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients together, season with salt & black pepper and garnish with some chopped coriander.
- Enjoy the spicy salsa as a dip or as a side to accompany a meal.