Salmon Salad Jars with Jalapeño Mayo Dressing
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Total Time||20 min|
- 200g smoked salmon
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small cucumber, cubed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 cup lettuce leaves, chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp BLACK MAMBA Jalapeño Chilli Sauce
- 1 lime juice, squeezed
- 1/2 tsp fish seasoning
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Coriander, finely chopped
- Micro herbs to garnish
- Slice the salmon into small chunks, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, toss the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, avocado, olive oil and half of the lime juice in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- To make the Jalapeño Mayo dressing, mix the mayonnaise, fish spice, chopped coriander and lime juice together.
- To assemble the jars. Place the mixed salad in mason jars, top with salmon and place generous dollop of dressing and garnish with micro herbs.