Prawn Pineapple Salsa Cocktail
|Prep Time||20 min|
- 1 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 medium jalapeño*, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp BLACK MAMBA JALAPEÑO CHILLI SAUCE
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 Cooked prawns, chilled
- In a medium serving bowl, combine the pineapple, pepper, onion, coriander, jalapeño and BLACK MAMBA JALAPEÑO CHILLI SAUCE. Add the lime juice and salt, and stir to combine.
- Season to taste with additional lime juice and salt.
- For best flavour, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer before serving.
- Serve in cocktail glasses and top with chilled prawns.