Chipotle Roasted Potato Salad
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Cook Time||45 min|
|Total Time||60 min|
- 1kg baby potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 100g diced bacon,
- 1 Red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup spring onion, sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow pepper, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 100ml BLACK MAMBA CHIPOTLE CHILLI SAUCE
- Flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place potatoes on a baking pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over top and then use your hands to toss the potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy. Turn once half-way through baking.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before adding to the salad.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and BLACK MAMBA CHIPOTLE CHILLI SAUCE until well combined.
- In a large bowl, add potatoes, red onion, spring onion, bacon, yellow peppers, dill, parsley and salt & pepper. Add the mayonnaise mixture.
- Using a spatula, gently stir the ingredients until fully combined and every potato is covered.
- Can be served warm or refrigerated until ready to serve.