Dracula's Bloody Mary
- 2 measures of vodka
- 5 measures of tomato juice (or blood, but only if you’re a real vampire)
- The juice of half a lemon
- 4 drops of Black Mamba Cayenne Chilli Sauces (more if you’re a chillihead)
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- A pinch of salt and pepper (celery salt if you’re feeling fancy)
Mix all ingredients with lots of ice, shake well and pour in a tall glass - garnish with some celery and troll eyes (easily replaced by green olives if you can’t get hold of troll eyes). Enjoy knowing that Dracula would be envious of your cocktail!
*Special thanks for @tde_eswatini and @philithorne for providing us with the Halloween props to make our recipes even spookier!