Spicy Kiwi & Jalapeño Granita Oysters
|Prep Time||15 min|
|Freeze Time||2 hours+|
|Total Time||2 hours 15 min|
- 1 cucumber, juiced
- 2 kiwis, juiced
- 1 lime juice & zest
- 1/2 tsp @blackmambafood Jalapeño Chilli Sauce
- Sea Salt
- Micro greens to garnish (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a small freezer proof container and put in the freezer.
- When the icicles start to form, loosen with a fork and place in the freezer. Repeat after every 2 hours.
- Spoon a teaspoon of frozen granita over the shucked oyster and serve on crushed ice. Enjoy.