Jalapeño Deviled Eggs
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Total Time||20 min|
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, cooled and peeled
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, finely minced
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp BLACK MAMBA Jalapeno Chilli Sauce
- 2 tsp chopped coriander
- 2 tsp chopped dill
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Dill for garnish
- Halve the eggs lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks and place in a small bowl. Mash the yolks with a fork. Add jalapeno pepper and all ingredients. Taste and add more salt or black pepper, to taste.
- Spoon mixture into hollowed out egg whites.
- Garnish with fresh dill. For extra color and heat, you could sprinkle more cayenne pepper over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.