|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||25 min|
|Marinating time||3 hrs|
|Total Time||3 hr 30 mins|
- 20 chicken wings
- 1/3 bottle Black Mamba Peri-Peri Chilli Sauce
- 1/3 bottle Black Mamba XXXtra Hot Peri-Peri Chilli Sauce
- 2 Lemons
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Cajun chicken spice
- Crushed chillies
- Make a rub with salt, pepper, garlic, Cajun chicken spice, crushed chillies and paprika – put on chicken wings
- Leave in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and place the chicken wings in for 15 minutes
- Make a marinade with 1/3 bottle of our Peri-Peri chilli sauce, freshly squeezed lemon juice from 2 lemons, 1/2 tsp of honey and 1/2 tsp of soy sauce. Add 1/3 of a bottle of our xxtra hot peri-peri sauce if you dare!
- Take the wings out of the oven, cover with the marinade and bring back to the oven for another 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Pour the rest of the marinade over for extra heat and flavour.