Grilled Cauliflower Steaks with Coriander Jalapeño Pesto Butter
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||20 min|
- 4 cauliflower steaks
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon BLACK MAMBA CORIANDER JALAPEÑO PESTO
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- Lemon wedges for serving
- In a small bowl, stir together the softened butter, lemon juice and zest, garlic and BLACK MAMBA CORIANDER JALAPEÑO PESTO.
- Brush one side of each cauliflower steak with the butter mixture and then season
- Place the salted side down over hot coals then brush the tops of the steaks with the butter mixture and season
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Serve hot, sprinkle with chopped walnuts, fresh coriander and lemon.