Black Mamba Peri Peri Spatchcock Chicken
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||50 min|
- 1 whole chicken, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice & zest from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons BLACK MAMBA PERI PERI SAUCE
- 2 tablespoon chicken spice
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon spring onion, sliced
- Mix all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the chicken into a large bowl and add the marinade. Mix well. Put in the fridge for 30-60 minutes so the chicken marinades.
- Grill over hot coals for 50 to 60 minutes, or until the skin is crispy and the juices run clear.