|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
|Total Time||25 mins|
- 800 g T-Bone Steak
- 100 g salted butter
- 1 tablespoon BLACK MAMBA CAYENNE CHILLI SAUCE
- 1 tablespoon steak & chops seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon chopped spring onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped red chilies (optional)
- To make the Cayenne & Herb butter, melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic and sauté until golden. Add in the rest of the ingredients and turn off the heat.
- Braai the steak to your liking, basting with the cayenne and herb butter once cooked. Allow to rest. Serve with the steak and grilled asparagus or your favourite side.