|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Total Time||20 mins|
- 2 Sesame burger buns, buttered
- 300g Lean boerewors
- 4 Slices cheddar cheese
- 215g canned Chakalaka
- 1 tablespoon BLACK MAMBA CAYENNE CHILLI SAUCE
- Grill the buttered side of the burger buns and set aside. In a small bowl, mix the canned chakalaka and BLACK MAMBA CAYENNE CHILLI SAUCE.
- Remove the casings from the boerewors, divide the meat into two patties and shape. Grill the burger patties until cooked through.
- Assemble the burger, spread mayonnaise generously on the bun, top with fresh rocket, burger patty, cheese and cayenne chakalaka. Serve with fries.
Recipe & Photos by Charmaine Ramalope-Makhubela (@glamfoodiesa)