Pea & Pecorino Pasta With Coriander Jalapeño Pesto
- 500g fusilli pasta
- 250 g fresh peas
- 3 tbsp BLACK MAMBA Coriander Jalapeño Pesto
- 125 ml olive oil
- spring onions, finely sliced
- a big handful of chopped coriander
- 125 ml pine nuts, toasted
- a generous amount of shaved Pecorino Romano cheese
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to the package instruction, then drain and toss with a splash of olive oil and set aside to cool.
- Blanch the peas for a few seconds in hot water and then refresh in ice water.
- Combine the BLACK MAMBA Coriander Jalapeño Pesto and olive oil in order to thin out the pesto. Toss the pasta in the pesto to evenly coat.
- Add half of the peas, spring onions and chopped coriander, a squeeze of lemon and toss to combine. Top with the rest of the peas and then garnish with toasted pine nuts and Pecorino cheese. Season to taste and serve.