|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Total Time||20 min|
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large eggplant sliced
- 4 medium baby marrow ribbons
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander chopped
- 1 tablespoon BLACK MAMBA CORIANDER JALAPEÑO PESTO
- 200g feta
- 80g cream cheese
- For the Whipped Feta, add crumbled feta to a food processor and pulse until small crumbs remain. Add in cream cheese and puree for 4-5 minutes, scraping down the sides when necessary, until feta is super creamy. Add in the BLACK MAMBA CORIANDER JALAPEÑO PESTO and process until it’s well mixed.
- In a medium bowl, place the eggplant slices and baby marrow. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the veggies on the grill and the eggplant cooks in about 4-5 minutes and the baby marrow cooks for about 2 mins. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Assemble your sandwich, brush both sides of the bread with olive oil. Generously spread the whipped feta and pesto mixture on the bread, add the spinach and layer the grilled eggplant and baby marrow. Place on grill for about a minute on each side.