Good & Green Festive Giveaway
Silly season is upon us and we're giving you a breather from the buy-buy-BUY narrative.
Living in a world of constant buying and quick fixes, which is devastating our planet, we're understandably not big on pushing for more shopping. However, we know our choices matter. By being mindful about what we buy and enjoy over the festive season, we can all be a force for good.
This is why, Instead of bombarding you with #BlackFriday sales, we're shining the spotlight on ethical, sustainable, local brands! Our philosophy here is: instead of buying more, let’s focus on buying better.
To help you lay a sustainable table as you celebrate the holidays with friends and family, we've partnered with a few of our favourite good, green South African & Swazi brands.
Our giveaway includes an R800 BLACK MAMBA voucher, as well as the following prizes from these amazing brands:
Kumusha Wines is an authentic range of proudly South African wines crafted by Zimbabwean master blender and world-renowned sommelier Tinashe Nyamudoka.
1 x Magnum bottle (1.5LT) of HURUDZA : 85% Cabernet Sauvignon, 9% Cabernet Franc & 6% Petit Verdot (R1200)
Ngwenya Glass has been more than an inspiring success story. It is an environmentalist’s dream! The products, which include a wide range of tableware, drinking glasses, vases, jugs and ornamental African animals are all handmade from 100 % recycled glass. Our giveaway includes an R800 voucher from this amazing brand.
Swazi Candles is a handmade candle brand from Eswatini, fair trade certified, supporting rural communities and promoting organic vegetable gardens for their employees. They contribute an amazing 6-pack Mini Cube Gift Set (R470) and Double Pillar (R250).
Spaza Store is a South African brand that designs and manufactures eco-friendly handmade products for the home. Their products are made with sustainable, raw materials that are sourced locally. Spaza Store's mission is to provide their customers with convenient products that are beautiful to look at and that are also kind to the planet.
Dish and Bowl Cover Set of 4 - Madiba Print
3 Extra Small Dish Covers
(Total value R605)
Growing Paper, a sustainable brand from South Africa, pioneers eco-friendly stationery made from recycled paper embedded with indigenous seeds. Every product transforms into flowers and veggie seedlings when planted, fostering a greener planet and promoting sustainable living.
1 x 2024 Paper Tales Growing Paper Calendar (with wooden stand)
1 x Large Gift Box set with an assortment of Growing Paper products
1 x Pack of Growing Paper Christmas decorations
1 x 6 pack MOMO pencils (pencils made from 100% recycled newspapers)
(Total value R600)
HOW TO ENTER:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The giveaway is open to residents of South Africa only.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Employees of any of the participating brands, their family members, and anyone else connected with the giveaway are not eligible to participate.
- The giveaway will begin on 17 November 2023 and end on29 November 2023. Entries received outside of this period will not be considered.
How to Enter:
- Participants must follow the steps as indicated on the competition posts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Multiple entries from the same participant are allowed, but each entry must comply with the entry requirements.
- R800 Black Mamba voucher
- R1200 Magnum bottle (1.5LT) of Kumusha Wines HURUDZA
- R800 Ngwenya Glass voucher
- R720 Swazi Candles handmade candles selection
- R605 SpaZa Store Madiba 4-pack + XS Dish Cover Set
- R600 Collection of Growing Paper products (calendar, Christmas decorations & more)
The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- The winner will be selected randomly from all eligible entries.
- The winner will be announced at the end of November on Facebook and Instagram.
- The winner will be contacted via direct message on the social media platform they used to enter.
Claiming the Prize:
The winner must respond to the winner notification DM within 7 days.
Failure to respond within the specified time will result in the selection of a new winner.
By entering the giveaway, participants agree to the participating brand's use of their name and image for promotional purposes.
Personal information collected during the giveaway will only be used for the purpose of administering the giveaway and will not be shared with third parties.
- BLACK MAMBA reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these terms and conditions.
- BLACK MAMBA reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the giveaway at any time.
- The giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations under South African jurisdiction and is void where prohibited.
- By participating in the giveaway, participants agree to these terms and conditions.