Puff Pastry Fruit Tarts
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Total Time||20 min|
- 375g ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 punnet strawberries, sliced
- 150g blackberries
- 1 tbsp FRUIT BAT MANGO JAM
- 1 tsp hot water
- 2 tsp icing sugar, for dusting
- Mint for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cut the pastry into 4 equal circles. Place on baking tray with lined parchment paper.
- Arrange the sliced strawberries on each circle and scatter over the blueberries.
- Mix the jam with hot water to make a syrup. With a pastry brush, Brush the fruit with the jam mixture.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden and the pastry cooked through. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Recipe & Photos by Charmaine Ramalope-Makhubela (@glamfoodiesa)