Spicy Mango Grilled Chicken Skewers
|Prep Time||20 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Total Time||30 min|
- 4 Chicken Fillets, cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 3cm chunks
- 1 pineapple, cut into 3cm chunks
- 3 tbsp BLACK MAMBA Spicy Mango Chutney
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chicken spice
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Place chicken in a large zip lock bag or air tight container.
- In a blender, blend the BLACK MAMBA Spicy Mango Chutney, ginger, garlic, curry powder, chicken spice and fresh coriander. Pour over chicken, coat evenly. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Thread pieces of marinated chicken, red pepper,pineapple red onion and mango onto a skewer.
- Brush skewers generously with marinade.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place skewers directly on the grill and cook 5-7 minutes per side or until chicken is fully cooked through and vegetables have nice grill marks.
- Garnish with micro herbs and a squeeze of lime. Serve with any BLACK MAMBA Chilli Sauce for extra heat if desired.