Baked Camembert with Roasted Grapes, Figs & Beetroot Ginger Chutney
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||30 min|
|Total Time||35 min|
- 300g seedless grapes
- 2 medium figs, quartered
- 1 tbsp BLACK MAMBA Beetroot Ginger Chutney
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Camembert wheel
- Handful of walnuts
- Fresh thyme to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the grapes, figs, BLACK MAMBA Beetroot Ginger Chutney, olive oil and black pepper on baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes. (It’s best to do this ahead of time)
- To make the baked Camembert, preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place the cheese on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Allow to sit for a few minutes before serving.
- To serve, top baked Camembert with roasted grapes, figs, walnuts and garnish with fresh thyme.