Beetroot Feta Thyme Tart
|Prep Time||40 min|
|Cook Time||40 min|
|Total Time||1 hr 20 min|
- 200g beetroot, peeled and sliced
- 200g butternut, peeled and sliced
- 300g ready made puff pastry
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp cream
- 150g feta
- 100g BLACK MAMBA BEETROOT GINGER CHUTNEY
- 2 sprigs of thyme, plus more to serve.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Put pieces of sliced beetroot and butternut on baking sheet. Drizzle over some olive oil and roast for 30 minutes. Leave to cool a little.
- Roll the pastry out into a large circular pie dish. Prick the base with a fork.
- Arrange the roasted beetroot and butternut into the pastry.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, add the cream, thyme, feta and BLACK MAMBA BEETROOT GINGER CHUTNEY and pour over the beetroot and butternut.
- Place in the oven for about 40 minutes or until the filling is cooked.
- Decorate with a few sprigs of thyme and serve hot or cold.