Chargrilled Greens with Avocado Jalapeño Coriander Smash and Chilli Crunch
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||5 min|
|Total Time||15 minutes|
- 2 avocados
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- 1 lime, juice & zest
- 1 tbsp BLACK MAMBA Jalapeño Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 heads oak choi, sliced lengthwise
- 150g broccolini
- BLACK MAMBA Chilli Crunch
- Grilled tortillas, for serving
- In a medium bowl, smash avocados with a fork until chunky. Season with salt and pepper, add sour cream, garlic and then use a whisk to beat into a thick, slightly coarse puree. Add lime juice, zest, BLACK MAMBA Jalapeño Sauce, coriander and stir. Taste the mixture and adjust seasoning as desired.
- In a large bowl, place the broccolini and pak choi, drizzle with olive oil, Season with salt and pepper and toss till the oil has covered the vegetables.
- Place a cast-iron skillet over high heat and add broccolini and pak choi to pan, then cook in a single layer, undisturbed, until golden-brown on underside, 2 minutes. Remove the pak choi and continue to cook the broccolini for 2 minutes more.
- Spoon avocado mixture onto a platter or big shallow bowl, then use the rounded side of the spoon to spread it out. Place the broccolini and pak choi on top. Scatter BLACK MAMBA Chilli Crunch all over and add more dashes of BLACK MAMBA Jalapeño sauce, if desired.
- Serve with cut lime wedge and grilled tortillas. Enjoy!