Peri-Peri Grilled Chicken Burger
|Prep Time||10 min|
|Cook Time||10 min|
|Total Time||20 mins|
- 2 Sesame seed burger buns, buttered
- 2 Chicken breast halves, skinless & boneless
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon BLACK MAMBA PERI PERI SAUCE
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Leafy green lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced Onion
- In a bowl, mix all the seasoning and BLACK MAMBA PERI PERI together. Coat the chicken breasts with the mixture and set aside.
- Grill buttered side of the burger buns and set aside.
- Prepare the toppings.
- Place chicken breast on grill, cook for about 3mins on each side. Once cooked, remove from grill and cover with tin foil to rest.
- Assemble the burger, spread mayonnaise generously on the bun, top with crisp lettuce, chicken breast, tomato and onion slices. Drizzle with more BLACK MAMBA PERI PERI if you’re daring and serve with fries.