Basil Cayenne Pork Chops
|Prep Time||5 min|
|Cook Time||15 min|
- 4 pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon BLACK MAMBA BASIL CAYENNE PESTO
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons steak & chops spice
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced & zested
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil and parsley
- Salt & pepper
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients and spread evenly over the chops. Let it sit marinade for at least 30 mins in the refrigerator.
- Place over hot coals and cook for 15 mins, turning half way until cooked through. Serve immediately.