Enter our Mother’s Day Greenest Giveaway to WIN with Black Mamba & friends
Mother’s Day Greenest Giveaway is a collaboration between Black Mamba, Darling Brew and Hotel Verde Cape Town - all environmentally conscious brands that want to spoil one lucky Earth mother, while treading lightly on Mother Earth.
Let’s spoil mom without spoiling the planet and shower the woman who cares for you with gifts from brands that care about our world.
THE AMAZING PRIZES (to the value of R5000+)
💚 1 x Night's stay at Hotel Verde Cape Town (double room & picnic included)
💚 1 x DB Winter Hoodie
💚 1 x Mixed Case of Tjaila Beer Shandy
💚 1 x Case of Pixie Dust Weissbier
💚 1 x R 1 000 Black Mamba online shop voucher
HOW YOU ENTER
- LIKE the competition post on Facebook or Instagram
- FOLLOW Black Mamba, Hotel Verde + Darling Brew on Facebook and/or Instagram
- TAG a mom or caregiver who shows up for their family and for Mother Earth!
- Extra Entry: Share the post to your stories on FB/Insta.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition runs from 4 May - 12 May 2023.
- Winners will be announced via our social media platforms on 12th of May 2023.
- A winner will be randomly chosen from each brand’s social media platforms, and a secondary draw done to determine which of the three winners will receive the prize.
- The chosen winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into after selection and announcement has taken place.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of Black Mamba, Darling Brew and Hotel Verde and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.