Skip to content
|| 30 min
1 hr 15 mins
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup Black Mamba Peri-Peri Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken spice
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander to garnish
- Put all of the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the chicken in to a large bowl and add the marinade. Mix well. Put in the fridge for 30-60 minutes so the chicken marinates.
- Put in a baking dish or onto a baking sheet.
- Put in a preheated oven at 220°C and bake for 40 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Baste the chicken with leftover juices before serving and garnish with fresh coriander.